Xiaomi now has been possessing a magnificent role in the field of the mobile market. It has released many mobile series in which Redmi is at high rank. Redmi Note 5 is one of them. Redmi Note 5 was released in February 2018.
After arriving at the market, it has gained much popularity for its superb and high quality. It is the successor of the previous version Redmi Note 4. And for this reason, Note 5 is way better than the previous one. It has proved itself excellent after its appearance. Consequently, it has brought in the market Redmi Note 5 Pro, and so on.
In this post, we are going to let you know how to download Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro Firmware (stock ROM) flash file and how to flash your device with those flash files. Keep reading.
Redmi Note 5 Flash File
If you have a flash file on your Redmi device, you can upgrade, downgrade and reinstall the stock firmware of your mobile. Moreover, by using a flash file, you can repair your Redmi device when you face any problem and complexity on your device like a software issue, unbrick issue, IMEI issue or Boot loop issue.
Redmi Note 5 is running on some stock ROMs of MIUI 9-10. The download link for Redmi Note 5 Firmware flash file is given below:
Redmi Note 5 Pro Flash File
Redmi Note 5 Pro is another smartphone of the Redmi series. It is more updated holding extra quality than Redmi Note 5. It appeared in the market along with Redmi Note 5. Redmi Note 5 Pro is running based on Android and some others also on MIUI 9-10. Here goes the download link for Redmi Note 5 Pro Firmware.
How to Flash Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro
Now that you have downloaded your Redmi Note 5 or Redmi Note Pro 5, we are going to share two different ways on how to flash your Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro successfully. Just follow one of the following methods to get your work done.
How to Flash Redmi Note 5 and Note Pro 5 with FastBoot
- Download the Firmware (Stock ROM) file for Redmi Note 5 or Note Pro 5 from the link shared above.
- Copy the Stock ROM that you have downloaded to your Windows PC.
- Choose a folder you can easily access and extract the Stock ROM file there if required.
- Shut down your device or reboot.
- Press the power button along with the volume down button to start the fast-boot on your device.
- Now, connect your device to your PC. Use a good and standard USB cable to do so. You will hear a small tone if it is connected properly.
- Before you go for the next steps, download the MI Flash Tool to your PC if it is yet not installed on your PC. Install the file on your PC (just ignore the security warning while installing).
- Run Mi Flash Tool on your PC by searching the app on your PC or start menu.
- After launching this tool, you will find the “SELECT” button. Click on that to choose the
folder where you have previously downloaded the file. Note that, do not choose
any file, choose the entire firmware folder. You can also choose to copy the folder path
and paste it on the space beside the Select option to proceed.
- After the work is done, click on “Flash”, and your device will start flashing Redmi Note 5 or Redmi Note 5 Pro Firmware.
- Wait till the flash process is not finished. You will receive a notification with a success
Message once the flashing process is completed.
- At the last stage, your phone will reboot. And that’s all.
The List Of Redmi Note 5 Firmware
Redmi Note 5 (Russian) Global Stable ROM
How to Flash Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro with Recovery/Updater APP
- Download the Stock ROM from the link given above for Note 5 or Note 5 Pro Flash Files.
- Browse to your phone memory and create a folder with the name “downloaded_rom”.
- If you have downloaded the firmware/Stock ROM on your PC, copy the file on the folder
“downloaded_rom” of your Redmi device.
- Start the Updater App on your device
- You will find three dots at the top right point, where you will see the ‘update package’ option.
Click on it.
- This will automatically retrieve your ROM that you have saved on the folder of the phone memory. However, if the process does not take place automatically, you will be taken to that folder from the file manager. tap on the firmware to continue.
- Now, the installation of the firmware for Redmi Note 5 or Redmi Note 5 Pro will begin. After the process is done, your phone will reboot. And congratulations, you have done it successfully!
There is no denying that Xiaomi is going to be the world’s one of the most dynamic mobile producing companies. It has already achieved its success in the global mobile market. Consequently, its devices of Redmi series are now in much popularity as they have good firmware. By the way, whenever you find any issue with your Redmi Note 5 or Redmi Note 5 Pro, just flash the device and there is a chance that you will find your issue solved. Follow the instructions above to perform the task accurately.