If you are one of those who have the MI Redmi 5A device which you want to flash with the Stock ROM, this post will come to your help. In this article, we are going to share with you the Redmi 5A Firmware File Download link and the flashing process step by step.
Two Important Tips To Remember Before Flashing Your Remi 5A Device:
By the way, if you want to flash your device with the Stock ROM, you are supposed to know some important aspects first. The most important thing that you need to do before proceeding to flash your Redmi 5A device is to take a backup of all your important data from the phone storage. It is because, after the flashing process, you will lose all the saved data on your phone memory.
The second most important thing that you should know is that the flashing process may seem to you quite complex or confusing. It is great to have experience of flashing your other devices before. If you do not feel confident that you can flash your Redmi 5A device without any issue, we encourage you to go ahead. But, if you think that you are not confident enough or might cause damage to your device, we suggest you seek professional help in this case. You may also seek help from a friend of yours who knows how to flash an Android device.
Why Should You Flash Your Redmi 5A?
Well, several reasons might influence or compel you to flash your Redmi 5A with the Stock ROM. Here are some of the reasons:
- To upgrade and downgrade your device, you have no way except using the stock ROM.
- If you accidentally brick your device during the rooting process, you should use this Firmware to get your device back into operation.
- If you have rooted your device for some reason and want to go back to the by-default unrooted device again, you should flash your device. This flash will make your device unrooted automatically.
- In case you experience lagging, bugs, or any software related issues, flashing your device can fix and solve the issues.
Remi 5A Fastboot Firmware Flash: Basic Requirements
The List Of Xiaomi Redmi 5A (Riva) Firmware
How to Flash Mi 5A
Well, you can follow any of the two methods shared below to flash your MI 5A.
How To Flash MI 5A with Fastboot
- At first, download the required Flash file for your MI 5A from the link mentioned above.
- While downloading, choose a destination where you can easily access it.
- Extract the ROM file to the same destination.
- Now, to prepare your device to connect with the PC, shut down your device or reboot.
- To start the fast-boot process, press the volume down button along with the power button together.
- Plug a USB cable to your device and connect that to your PC. If you can do it right, you will hear a small tune to let you know that your device and the PC are connected successfully.
- Now, download the MI flash tool to your PC. Disregard any warning during installation.
- Run the MI Flash Tool from your PC.
- Find the “Select” Button on the flash tool and choose the folder where you have downloaded the Flash File before. However, do not choose the flash file, rather, choose the folder where you the file is saved.
- After choosing the folder, you will see the “Flash” option. Click on that to start flashing your device with the new ROM.
- Wait till the process end. After the end of the process, you will get a successful message and your phone will reboot. That’s it.
How to Flash MI 5A with recovery/Updater App
- Download the Firmware for Redmi 5A from the link shared above.
- Go to your phone storage and create a “downloaded_rom” folder inside that.
- If you have downloaded the stock ROM/firmware to your PC, copy and paste that to the folder mentioned above (downloaded_rom) in your device storage.
- Launch the updater app from your device.
- Find the three dots at the right corner of the top and click on that. You will see the “update package” option. Choose this one to proceed.
- Now, you will see that your ROM will be retrieved automatically now. However, if the process only takes you to the ROM file, click on that file to continue.
- You will now see that the installation process has begun.
- Wait till the process ends. Your phone might reboot when it is done.
Flashing the Redmi 5A with this Firmware file given above is not very difficult if you know how to do it exactly. Follow one of the processes mentioned above to get your work done.