Do you own a Xiaomi Redmi 4A where you want to download MI 4A Firmware/Stock ROM? If yes, this post is for you. Here, we will share the Stock ROM file and instructions to download and install on your Xiaomi device.
However, before going to start the process, we think you should know a few important things. Before you start the flashing process, do not forget to take a complete backup of your data from your device. It is because, when you will flash with MI 4A Flash File, you will lose all the data from your device. Your device will be restored with the original by-default settings.
Another important tip from us is that, if you do not have a good knowledge or prior experience of flashing, you should not take the risk as flashing the device inappropriately might damage your device which will be difficult to recover easily. So, take professional help or go to a friend who knows the alpha and omega of flashing Xiaomi devices and has done it before. However, we will give you the download link for MI 2016116 Flash File below.
Why Do You Need MI 4A Flash File?
There are many reasons why you need to flash your MI 4A with Redmi 4A Firmware (Stock ROM) Flash File. Some of those are as follows:
- If you intend to upgrade or download your MI 4A, you need to use this 4A stock ROM.
- If your Android is bricked during rooting, flashing ROM and recovery, you need this flash file to unbrick your device.
- If you have rooted your MI 4A and you want to get back to the unrooted device as you bought it, you need this file to get back to the default phone.
- If you face any problem like lagging, hang, or any software issues, you can go for using this flash tool and fix your problems easily.
Basic Requirements To Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4A Firmware
How to Flash Redmi 4A
We are going to share with you two methods on how to flash your Redmi 4A using MI 4A Flash File. Follow the instructions properly to flash your Redmi 4A.
How to Flash Redmi 4A with FastBoot
- Download the Firmware (Stock ROM) file for Redmi 4A from above.
- Copy the ROM that you have downloaded to your Windows PC.
- Choose a folder you can quickly access and extract the ROM there if necessary.
- Switch your phone off or reboot
- Press the power button and volume down button to initiate fast-boot on your device.
- Now, connect your device to the PC with the USB cable. You will hear a tone when it will be connected successfully.
- Before further proceeding, download the MI Flash Tool to your PC if you have not downloaded already. Install it on your PC (ignore the security warning while installing).
- Run Mi Flash Tool on your PC from the desktop or start menu.
- After launching this tool, you will find the “SELECT” button. Click on that to choose the folder where you have previously downloaded the file. Keep in mind that, do not choose any file, choose the entire firmware folder. You can also choose to copy the folder path and paste it on the space beside the Select option.
- After the work is done, click on “Flash”, and your device will start flashing MI 4A Firmware.
- Wait till the flash process is not finished. You will receive a notification with a success message.
- At the last stage, your phone will reboot and let you enjoy the firmware.
How to Flash Redmi 4A with Recovery/Updater APP
- Download the Stock ROM for Redmi 4A
- Go to your phone memory and create a folder with the name “downloaded_rom”.
- If you have downloaded the firmware/Stock ROM on your PC, copy the file on the folder “downloaded_rom” of your Xiaomi 4A device.
- Launch the Updater App on your device
- You will find three dots at the top right point, there you will find ‘update package’. Choose this option.
- This will automatically retrieve your ROM that you have saved on the above-mentioned folder. However, if it does not do that automatically, you will be taken to that folder of the file manager. Click on the firmware to continue.
- Now, the installation of the firmware for Redmi 4A will begin. After the process is done, your phone will reboot. And that’s it.
Flashing your Redmi 4A will solve many issues regarding the performance of your device. We hope that you can now easily download and install the MI 4A Flash File and get your work done. However, before flashing, do not forget to take a backup and charge the battery so that it does not get shut down during the process.