Do you want to unlock or bypass the MI account? If yes, the TPS Xiaomi Tool is made for you. You can also use this tool in case you want to take the backups, disable the account and some other tasks.
In this post, we are going to share with you the download link of the latest TPS Xiaomi Tool for free. We will also show you step by step about how to use this tool to get your work done. Let’s start.
What is TPS Xiaomi Tool
TPS Xiaomi Tool is made to perform multiple tasks to solve issues on MI phones. It is supported by a variety of Xiaomi devices without any problem. The TPS Xiaomi Tool method is made to solve the problems quicker than the official methods.
Neither does it take much time, nor the process it uses is complicated. Be it removing, bypassing, activating or removing any MI account, this tool is very helpful for you. If you have a PC with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10, you can easily use this tool.
Well, here are some of the key features it comes with:
- It can unlock Xiaomi accounts using two different methods.
- It can take necessary backups and restore the backups when necessary.
- It can format MI devices.
- It can bypass and disable MI accounts.
- It can unofficially unlock the bootloader successfully.
- It can remove the pattern, pin and screen lock of the MI devices.
- It can reboot MI devices.
- It can test points of some MI devices.
How to Use TPS Xiaomi Tool
There are two modes that you can adopt for using the TPS Xiaomi Tool. One is the fastboot mode and the other is EDL mode. While some MI devices work well with the fastboot mode, the others work fine with EDL mode. So, at first, it is important to check which mode perfect for your device. At first, try the fastboot mode. If this does not work, go for the EDL mode. Here we are going to share both the methods:
To use this tool in the fastboot mode is the easiest way. Here is what you need to do:
- Shut down your MI device
- Press Power Button and Volume Down (-) button together for some moment. Wait for the fastboot logo to appear and you are done!
This is a bit complex method. However, you need to use a PC with ADB and Fastboot drivers. Here are the steps to follow:
- At first, install the ADB driver along with the Fastboot driver on your PC.
- Go to the Settings>Developer Options> Turn on USB Debugging. If you do not have the developer option, tap the “about” of your phone for five/seven times to enter the developer mode.
- Now, it is time to connect your device with the PC. Use a standard USB cable to make the connection.
- Now open a command window (Run, for instance) in your PC and type the following command:
adb reboot edl
- If you see any popped-up screen for seeking permission, you should allow the ADB access without hesitation.
- After the device is connected with PC, you will see the information of the device in TPS Xiaomi Tool with either ADB mode or Fastboot mode.
- Now, it is your turn to select the device and click on the action button that you want to perform. You can take a backup, erase, remove, restore, disable and bypass from this tool as per your wish.
TPS Xiaomi Tool is a blessing for you in times of need. It has made the complex works very simple. However, use this tool carefully so that you do not harm your device or lose your data.