Are you looking for the original Mi Flash tool? Mi flash is one of the most recommended flash tools for flashing the stock firmware. You can download all the versions available of the original Mi flash application on our download page.
- Windows 22.214.171.124.10 Supported
- 32 Bit And 64Bit Supported
What is Mi Flash tool?
YOU must be wanting to flash the stock ROM of your Xiaomi device, right? The Mi flash application canmake your wish come true. Not only it helps to optimize your device to the fullest but also YOU get the opportunity to customize it the way YOU want. This flash tool is specifically designed for YOUR Mi device along with several other models. You can use this tool on a Windows computer regardless of the version. Either your current device is running on Qualcomm based chipset or MTK, this flash tool can flash the stock firmware effortlessly.
Thousands of people have trusted the Mi flash tool so, rather than using any unidentified application, download this tool and see the result for yourself.
Xiaomi Flash Tool V6.8.30 Updates
The developers have released the latest version of the Xiaomi flash tool V.6.8.30 which is more stable than any other version. This tool supports the Xiaomi Mi3 and the later models of Mi devices. Although it only works on Qualcomm based Xiaomi devices, it comes with more device support and runs on a 32/64-bit Windows operating system. So, get ready to download the latest and advanced flash tool for YOUR Xiaomi device and flash your phone without any cost.
Xiaomi Flash Tool Features
- Xiaomi flash tool installer:A flash tool is a windows-based software so, you have to install it on your Windows PC or laptop. The tool comes within a package with the ADB tool, flash files, and drivers. The package will come as a.ZIPor.RAR file. So, the moment you download the tool, you have to extract the files with a particular extractor software. Then, you can proceed to the installation process from the extracted folder.
- Xiaomi Official Drivers: The official Xioami driver installation is the most important step. Because if you fail to connect your Xiaomi device to the computer, all your effort will go in vain. The Xiaomi flash application comes with built-in drivers that save you from spending time and hassle to search for it. Not only it will make a bridge between your device and the computer but also it helps to accomplish a successful flash attempt. The miflash software includes RNDIS, Qualcomm USB and other necessary drivers.
- Multiple Flashing Alternative: To make your flashing decision easier, this flash tool comes with three different flashing options. Either you want to flash the entire device, flash except the storage, or, flash except for data and storage, you can select any of the alternatives.
Installation Guidelines for Xiaomi Flash
Once you install and run the flash tool, you will encounter a clean and straightforward user interface. The developers created this tool without surfeiting features. It allows both a non-expert and expert user to effortlessly flash their mi device without any complications. You can run this flash tool on almost all the contemporary Windows versions available from XP to Windows 10. However, it is still not available for Mac computers. One thing you must keep in mind that this tool can flash fastboot software but not OTA. That means it can’t be used for any software update of the existing software version of your device. Take a look at the supporting device list supported by this tool:
- Xiaomi Redmi 1/1S, and Redmi 2
- Xiaomi Mi 4s and Mi 5
- Xiaomi Mi 4C/ Mi 4i/ Mi 4/ Mi 3/ Mi 2
- Xiaomi mi pads latest and earlier versions
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and 3
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3rd and 4th generation models
The List Of Xiaomi Flash Tool
The List Of Mi Flash Tool
How to Flash Fastboot Firmware with Mi flash Tools
Through flashing your device, you are going to bring some changes to the system. So, there is a chance of losing your important data like images, messages, contacts, or any information. I highly recommend you to have a backup of all your essential files that you don’t want to lose. After backing up all your information you can carefully proceed to the flashing process.
Step 1:At first, you need to download the accurate fastboot ROM according to your device on your computer. Don’t forget to check either the ROM is compatible with your device or not. The ROM will appear as a file that you need to extract with a ZIP or RAR extractor.
Step 2:Download the Mi flash tool from our website on your computer. Again, extract it and enter it into the extracted folder.
Step 3:Run the Exe file from the extracted folder.
Step 4:Click on “Browse” on the tool and then, select the ROM that you have downloaded earlier in the first step.
Step 5: It is time to take your MI device into the fastboot mode. To take your phone into fastboot mode, first, turn off the device. Then, press the power and volume button simultaneously for a moment.
Step 6:Once your device enters the fastboot mode, connect it to the computer with a working USB cable. To ensure the connection of your device, enter into the tool interface.
Step 7: Now, choose one of the flashing options according to your preference.
Step 8: After selecting the flashing method, click on flash on the top right corner of the tool. It will take some time to finish the process until then you can wait or do anything you want.
That’s it. Once the process gets completed, you can restart your device and enjoy the new ROM that you have installed.
Thanks to Xiaomi inc. for developing this wonderful appetizing flash tool for us. We hope in future Xiaomi will keep coming with such buzzing applications for their consumers and extend their support. We appreciate the effort of the developers for fulfilling our expectations and again thanks to them from the deepest part of our hearts.